- Recycle and Innovation – Products are made from at least 50 per cent recycled, sustainable, or innovative materials.
- Eco-composition – Products are made from organic and natural materials with certifications such as EcoCert, ICEA, BDIH, Natrue and others.
- Cruelty-free – No animal testing was done on the products
- Vegan – Products do not contain any animal ingredients or animal-derived materials.
- Care for the Planet – Products that have prioritised sustainability by reducing water, electricity, and carbon consumption.
- I Want to Help – Products from trusted charities that are selling on Lamoda.
GFG Launches Sustainable Shopping in Russia and the CIS
Principles of sustainability are slowly gaining traction in Russia, as more consumers are looking for ways to practice mindful consumption. Online fashion and lifestyle marketplace owner Global Fashion Group (GFG) has launched the first-of-its kind sustainable shopping edit in the Russia & CIS region. Consumers can now conveniently shop for environmentally friendly products via the Lamoda website and its app, Lamoda Planet. Lamoda categorises the selection by six distinct criteria: